Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DIY Enthusiasts/DIY Disasters Couples- New Primetime Saturday Night Comedy Show

In article
,
TVCouplesShow wrote:
Our celebrity comedy panel will watch each couple in action, listen to
both sides of the story, and then ultimately decide who they think is
right, and who is wrong. This is the chance for partners to finally
get your own way on an issue that’s been driving them mad!

We filmed a pilot of this show earlier in the year, and our comedians
included Jack Dee, Jo Brand and Sarah Millican.

What are their qualifications to judge DIY? Or is it just another taking
the **** show?

--
*Upon the advice of my attorney, my shirt bears no message at this time

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.