Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home[_3_] dennis@home[_3_] is offline

Default DIY Enthusiasts/DIY Disasters Couples- New Primetime Saturday Night Comedy Show

"TVCouplesShow" wrote in message
Hello guys,

Don't wanna take up too much space, but thought I'd let you know about
a new primetime ITV Saturday night comedy show that I'm working on
that needs couples to take part, and at the moment I'm looking for
couples who have small minor tiffs or disagreements about DIY. It can
be about anything, such as one partner who secretly makes DIY
adjustments without telling the other, or they think they are much
better than they actually are, or even people that want to make
extreme changes to their home that the partner doesn't agree with.

It doesn’t matter how small or ridiculous the issue may be – it could
be an annoying habit, a strange hobby, or something silly that they
just always argue about.

Our celebrity comedy panel will watch each couple in action, listen to
both sides of the story, and then ultimately decide who they think is
right, and who is wrong. This is the chance for partners to finally
get your own way on an issue that’s been driving them mad!

We filmed a pilot of this show earlier in the year, and our comedians
included Jack Dee, Jo Brand and Sarah Millican.

If you think this is you, or could be a couple you know please pass
along the details and get them to get in contact with us. It would be
a really fun experience and we would cover travel fees for anyone
involved as well as compensation for their time.

Feel free to contact me on if you'd like
any more information or an application form. Or give us a call on our
hotline on 0333 577 7772.

Thanks!

"I'm a DIYer, get her out of here"?