Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim.... tim.... is offline

Default Nokia chargers

"John Williamson" wrote in message
S Viemeister wrote:
We have an ample supply of Nokia wall and car chargers with the round
connectors, both large and mini, and a couple of large-to-mini adapters.
Our new phones, however, use a miniature USB connector. Is there an
adapter available to allow use of the old chargers with the new phones?

I've had one that went the other way. Special offer at PC World a while
ago.

The problem with old Nokia adaptors is that they use 3.7 or 5.7 volts, and
the phones are reasonably picky about what they accept. The miniUSB seems
to have become a fairly standard connector for most phones the last couple
ofyears.

as per EU edict

tim