Mark and Kim Smith

Default Best three easy improvements to my shop. How about yours?

B a r r y B u r k e J r . wrote:

On 06 Feb 2004 15:08:56 EST, Mark and Kim Smith
wrote:

Yikes! I just spent $1500 on mine. Then again, it is a Snap-on unit.

Mine honestly aren't anywhere near Snap-On quality, but I think
they're plenty adequate.

Barry

Hi Barry,

I hope you don't think I was knocking your tool boxes, as I certainly
wasn't! I was just bragging a bit. The important part is that the box
holds what it's supposed to and you are satisfied with it! Besides,
that Snap-on I have is a baby compared to my "train"!
www.bunchobikes.com/mac5.jpg Throw in a couple of cheapie Craftsman
for other uses and I'll have more boxes than I'll know what to do with
when I retire!!