Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Did Richard Trethewey change his name?

On Apr 3, 8:57*am, "Robert Green" wrote:
"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

On Apr 2, 1:24 am, "Robert Green" wrote:

"Me" wrote in message

web.com...

Who is he?

Plumbing "expert" on This Old House.

--
Bobby G.

...and Ask This Old House and Inside This Old House.

This Old House Hour, Under this Old House, Next Door to This Old House,
Around the Corner from This Old House, Inheriting This Old House, Don't
Ask/Don't Tell this Old House *. . . Where will it all end?

You've been gone for months, DD. *Building another racer?

--
Bobby G.

Home and work has been ridiculously busy over the past year, so my
spare time is really limited.

I'm still involved with Sap Box from an "expert" perspective i.e.
helping other families and the local organization, building parts,
etc. but no longer racing. My last driver has aged-out and is heading
off to college in the fall. I may still go to Akron for the World
Championship race in July, but it'll just be to help tune up our local
cars.

My youngest is a captain/center fielder on the Varsity softball team,
so now I spent more time coaching on the diamond than on the track.

I'll be sending you an email real soon about the X10 stuff.