Posted to sci.electronics.repair,uk.d-i-y
Ian Field Ian Field is offline

Default AVO 8 Mk 4 ...

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

"Robin" wrote in message
I just went and looked at a BAMA mirror site, and lo ! I have found a
file that says it's for the Mk IV. I've downloaded it, but now need
to find some software to open it. It says that it is .DJVU format ??

The site has links to viewers: see eg http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/avo
FWIW I use Irfan. And you will need then the djvu plug-in (from the same
site). But I am sorry to have to tell you that if you have downloaded
mk4elect.djvu it is the manual for the Avo Electronic Testmeter Mark 4.
(I know 'cos I got some of my manuals from BAMA and looked there
yesterday when you first asked: I am *really* looking for excuses not to
get back to crawling around in the loft!)

--
Robin
PM may be sent to rbw0{at}hotmail{dot}com

I got me a viewer (I actually have Irfan as well, but didn't realise it
did these djvu's)

Can't remember the exact reason why I stopped using Irfanview for DJVU and
went back to the original publishers browser pluggin but the most recent
download of DJVU certainly works much better than earlier versions.