Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jeff Urban Jeff Urban is offline

Default Foregoing warranty rights

"The rounded corner distributes the inpact load over a larger
area of the case than it would if it were more box shaped."

You are an engineer somewhere ? I am not being sarcastic, maybe you
should be if you aren't. That's the way to think. Look at how some
things, bigger things are built. You might scratch your head and say "
What, did they think it was going to fall up ? ". Well that is exactly
what they were thinking.

I can design simple stuff, test fixtures and all that, apply a signal
and watch the result through a current resistor, **** like that, but I
am not an employable engineer, except by myself and a few others. But
I can think of it from their viewpoint. All they care is get it on the
shelves intact working and sellable. After that the minimum warranty
possible, anything goes under US law. Got to watch it in Europe, their
governments seem to work for the people there. We're working on that.
But the US government works for us.

Think I'm ****ing kidding ?