Rob Stokes

Default Thoughts On Why We Are Getting Our Ass Kicked

What H-1B problem Mark?

Rob

--

******PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS******

Please visit our (recently updated) web site:
http://www.robswoodworking.com

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
s.com...
In article ,
says...
On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 01:30:50 GMT, "Mike" wrote:

... snip

My protest will be filed next November.

I'm just not sure how, yet.

... and there lies the heart of the problem. For all of the anger at
Bush's approach, the other side doesn't like Bush's plan because it
doesn't go far enough and is not an all-out stated amnesty for these
folks. You don't see either side pushing to make the borders secure and
stop illegal immigrants. Neither side is pushing to stop the H-1B
problem for professional immigrants either.

Yep, where ya gonna go?

Thomas J. Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.)
(Real Email is tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/