Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Will the Fan Decapitate a Person?

In article ,
Red Green wrote:

" wrote in
:

On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 15:13:57 GMT, Red Green
wrote:

" wrote in
m:

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 03:18:30 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 3/29/2011 2:57 AM, wrote:
If you've ever watched the Jerry Springer show, you've seen that
huge fan in his studio. I've noticed that the fan turns really
slow, but I've always waited to see it speeded up, and watch one
of those losers on his show get thrown into the fan. Would this
fan decapitate and mangle the body of a person tossed into it? At
what speed would it need to run? How large would the motor need
to be in HP?

The Springer Show really needs something new. This would be the
exact thing it needs to bring back the ratings. After all, those
worthless trailer trash drug addicted losers are a dime a dozen,
so why not mangle one of them live on the show to improve the
ratings. Or for that matter, why not toss Jerry himself into the
fan.... No one would miss him or his show!!!!

[Of course they'd have to film the fan from the outside of the
building too, to see all the blood and guts spurting out]

Dr. Fill

Only in the movies will a standard ceiling fan lop your head off
quicker than an Islamic terrorist. :-)

The mother of all fans:

http://www.bigassfans.com/commercial

Hey, those are some...big ass fans!

That would be Big Ass Fans.

Now lets see. If I got a washing machine motor, some surplus
helicopter blades, tie-wraps, duct tape....hmmm.

How 'bout a Binford 6000 powered by a V-8?

I like it! With air direction upward, as people walk by they get sucked
up and pureed.

First step toward production of Soylent GreeN??!?!?!!?

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke