Posted to sci.electronics.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default AVO 8 Mk 4 ...

Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) used his keyboard to write :
In article ,
Arfa Daily wrote:
Anybody got a copy of the schematic that's in the back of the user guide
that they can scan for me, please ? I've searched all my files and
drawers high and low, and can't find my book anywhere ... I thought
that the 'net would be awash with copies of the schematic, but it seems
only for the Mk 2, which is totally different to the MK 4.

Have you tried AVO direct? They still make the Model 8, IIRC.

They stopped making it about, oh - two or three years ago. I think too
expensive, too complex to make were the reasons quoted.

The last one came off the line in November 2008. This gave rise to
simultaneous nostalgia and relief that reference quality meters now
weighed less than a sack of coal. ;-)

--
Tciao for Now!

John.