Larry Jaques

Default Best three easy improvements to my shop. How about yours?

"Rich Stern" wrote in message

What are your best three easy imrpovements?

1) Better lighting through white painted walls/floor.
I can find dropped hardware and there is no concrete
dust in my lungs any more. Whew!

2) Assembly table with cabinet storage underneath.
I store all my abrasives (few), cleaners (many) and
cauls there. Te room in the middle will soon be an
additional pair of shelves. The 5" casters will roll
over a tuba fore if needed. I'll be redoing the side-
mounted clamp posts into a vertical clamp cart, also
on 5" casters. (Side mounting made the cart unstable.)

3) I'm in the process of building cabinets to store all
my tools to keep them in easy reach.

Save the Endangered Boullions from being cubed!
http://www.diversify.com/stees.html Hilarious T-shirts online