Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Did Richard Trethewey change his name?

"aemeijers" wrote
But seriously- I have run across a few famous and semi-famous people out
in the wild, without their handlers. I'd just smile and nod, and they
would smile and nod back. I'd never dream of getting in their personal
space waiting in line at the airport, or in a diner, or (heaven forbid) in
the men's room. Everyone deserves the chance to get through their day
with as little hassle as possible. I've seen some of these same celebs
when the horde does descend on them, and most seem to have a canned
routine they go into, but you can tell the smiles are forced at times.

--
aem sends...

We have a few celebs in this area and two private schools that bring in a
few more as visitors because their kids attend them. Most are pretty good
and are not bothered by the locals. Once in a while one will think they are
special though. When my daughter was of dating age, she went out with a
couple of kids from the school. every once in a while a limo or big
Mercedes would pull into the driveway and she would say I'm going for pizza
with XXX family. To the kids, it was just pizza.