Larry Jaques

Default New Woodworking Magazine? - a short review

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 14:58:35 GMT, "Bob Schmall"
brought forth from the murky depths:

"Unisaw A100" wrote in message
Like charlie b and others I also bought the premiere issue
of Woodworking Magazine and here is what I found.

-snip-
To make a long review short, I will be buying Issue II.

didn't seem to have much meat. Of course these are just my opinions--I'll be
buying #2 also.

I'll be driving down to Medford to purchase issue #1 tomorrow.
(Gotskta make a Costco run anyway.) It sounds like a winner!

Save the Endangered Boullions from being cubed!
http://www.diversify.com/stees.html Hilarious T-shirts online