Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default Did Richard Trethewey change his name?

On Apr 1, 4:32*pm, gpsman wrote:
On Apr 1, 2:51*pm, "Robert Green" wrote:

"gpsman" wrote in message

I had VO talent pronounce Camaro- *Ca-mare-ee-oo, and Mercedes Benz-
Mercedes Benzee.

I once heard someone reading a cue card say "We've been MIZZLED!" when she
meant to say "We've been misled!"

You mean MIZZELD...?

I hear *con-tra-bute-ded *for contributed too often.
*-----

- gpsman

on the this old house has anyone seen their news series THIS NEW
HOUSE?

Its really good and Amy M is easy on the eyes....

Plus any design that nearly elminates heating bills in Maine is
great

Has anyone ever met any of the cast not at a paid event?

I do wonder if someone stumbled onto Rich if he would be friendly or
try to escape?