Posted to sci.electronics.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default AVO 8 Mk 4 ...

Arfa Daily wrote:

"Robin" wrote in message
Arfa Daily wrote:
Anybody got a copy of the schematic that's in the back of the user
guide that they can scan for me, please ? I've searched all my files
and drawers high and low, and can't find my book anywhere ... I
thought that the 'net would be awash with copies of the schematic,
but it seems only for the Mk 2, which is totally different to the MK
4.
TIA

Is it the circuit diagram at
http://www.radiomuseum.org/r/avo_uni...er_8_mk_i.html ?
(Registration necessary for download. I have not done it as mine's a
Mk II.)
--
Robin
PM may be sent to rbw0{at}hotmail{dot}com

Hi Robin, thanks for that. It would appear to be the correct one. Looks
as though you need to pay to become a member, so I will hold off for now
until all the feelers that I have out, run dry. It's really annoying
because I have owned the meter from new when I was an apprentice, and I
have the book, which has the schematic in it, carefully filed away
somewhere, but I'm buggered if I can now find it. It is in a box file,
but said boxfile is not where I know it should be. Even more annoying is
that I have damaged the meter by my own stupidity, so now have the need
to fix it ... :-(

Have you tried:-

http://www.megger.com/eu/index.php

And get a log on for the support pages?

They seem to be the sort of company who do product support properly. It
might even be worth giving them a call at their head office in Dover.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.