Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Headlight delay setting

On Fri, 1 Apr 2011 17:41:29 -0400, "Phil Kangas"
wrote:

Oh I've got things to work on but this situation
is not
acceptable to me. It's just plain stupid for a car
to sit
there stopped with the headlights on for another
minute and a half, that's just nuts! And with no
way
to change the timeout setting? WTF ........ I see
way to do what I want. I just thought someone
knew of a nice way to do it but I guess not,
people
just put up with **** like this. And I got to vent
my anger
to the world hoping someone who works for GM sees
this........and hang their heads in shame...

Phil, I'll bet that all the other old fogies driving Buicks are
thankful for the delay because they haven't gotten off their lazy
asses and changed the bulb in the garage door openers which were
supoosed to come on when the door opened and stay on for a minute or
so after you closed it so you could see to get into your house.

Ya damned Luddite.

--
The secret of happiness is to make others believe they are the cause of it.
-- Al Batt