Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Chipped teeth on saw blades, cutting aluminum...

On Fri, 01 Apr 2011 12:08:32 -0700, Winston
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
BTDT, got the blisters, and did the screaming, frantic dances.

Who says old guys can't dance?

snort I almost inhaled a bite of dinner with that one.

Nice drive-by, suckah.

I can stop buying tools *any time I want*.
Ask me about my little Miller inverter welder.

Go ahead. Ask.

I don't dare. We're already courting another storm and if you suck
any more, it might shift it up here. I mowed today (less than 1'
tall) since it had dried up enough.

--
The secret of happiness is to make others believe they are the cause of it.
-- Al Batt