Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley[_2_] ransley[_2_] is offline

Default Apartment building fire

On Mar 31, 12:43*pm, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 20:24:44 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:

OP: Glad nobody was hurt, right?

The fire restoration companies are a rip off, they charge unreal
prices for nothing.

That may or may not be true, I don't know. There are specialty
companies that do forensic clean-up and such. *Dead bodies found in
homes, many days after the death. You know you need a pro company.

Everybody got out ok. True smoke damage isnt like a flood, smoke goes
everywhere up and around and just continues. The biggest mistake is
getting someone that doesnt do a complete job besause they dont
understand fires, and next year I would have many units un rentable
from lingering smoke, when the job is closed, I cant go back to the
insurance co if that happens.