mttt

Default Thoughts On Why We Are Getting Our Ass Kicked

"Charlie Self" wrote in message

Absolutely the only thing that matters for far too many companies today,

large
and small, is the bottom line. How you get there is becoming totally
irrelevant.

And that is unfortunate.

Enron's, Tyco's aside - it is about making a profit.
Here's what I believe:
- I believe the vast majority of businesses operate ethically.
- I believe publicly traded companies are obligated to increase profits
- I believe we all profit when they profit.

Call me naive - but I've been working for Fortune 500 companies for almost
30 years now.
Many of those for one of the "damned Pharmaceuticals".
And now, I'm in a position to determine an offshoring strategy for the IT
org.

What a long, strange trip it's been...