Default Thoughts On Why We Are Getting Our Ass Kicked

So, run for office.
I'll send you a coupla bucks.
If I get to go to one of them big dinners and eat my fill of chicken.
Ain't it just so appropriate that low level political dinners serve
chicken?
My guess is that the menu is different on the level where the serious
money gets thrown around.

The food is different. I'm not about to run for any political office,
though. I have a bad tendency to say what I mean, and that rules out
public office. Also, I don't like the people I'd have to work with. I
admit to having relatives 9in-laws) who are politicians, lawyers and
democrats as well, to my shame. They show pictures of themselves with
an ex-1st lady. I try to ignore their jobs and just deal with them as
people, but there are problems with that as well. Run for office?
After I cut my throat, maybe.
Dave in fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work