Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Air Conditioner Unit for Mobile Home

On Mar 30, 1:53*pm, Red Green wrote:
Smitty Two wrote innews

In article ,
*Red Green wrote:

Jerome Kurchel wrote in

Hi,

Im looking for a Grandair or Goodman package unit air conditioner
for my 28X80 mobile home. Looking to buy one online and have my
brother, a contractor install it. Any advice is appreciated.

Any advice is appreciated.

Too bad you don't have a brother who knows how to install them and is
a contractor.

A claim the OP clearly did not make. For all we know, the guy is a
roofing contractor.

You're right! I guess it's important to know he's not a hair dresser.- Hide quoted text -

It's not really rocket science to install a package unit. Maybe a bit
more complicated that a regular appliance but not by much.