Phisherman

Default Best three easy improvements to my shop. How about yours?

1. A space-saving tool cabinet that opens up. This organizes my hand
tools where I need them. Maybe not easy, but it was fun to build.

2. Installed 7 electical circuits (one circuit is 220v) with lots of
outlets. I put an outlet every 4 feet, plus a few about waist high
and overhead. Like clamps, you can't have too many outlets. No more
sanding and pulling the plug out!

3. Finishing the walls (drywall). I finished my walls just like it
was a living space, except I installed beefier baseboards to take the
abuse. Painted the trim and walls white. Makes cleanup easy and adds
needed light.