Posted to alt.home.repair
Limp Arbor Limp Arbor is offline

Default I need a door recommendation

I know this is an oxymoron but I am looking for a decent pocket door
for a half bath. I'm moving a few things around and the bath door
will be on a wall in the foyer right at the bottom of the steps. The
half bath will be fairly narrow, around 32", so the door can't swing
in.

Most of the other doors in the house are masonite genuine-imitation
six panel doors but none of them ar within eyeshot of where this
pocket door will be. The foyer has hardwood floors and the bath will
be tiled.

I won't have a problem if the framing of the wall the pocket door goes
in ends up being wider than 3.5". I could easily go to 5.5" or
whatever is needed.

To me it would be ideal if the pocket door also had a bottom track to
keep the door from slopping around.

So, is there such a thing as a decent pocket door?