Charlie Self

Default Thoughts On Why We Are Getting Our Ass Kicked

mttt asks:

The special laws that allow this sort of thing were passed by people
that we elected who claim that there are not enough qualified
'Murrican IT people and that rules needed to be relaxed to fill the
void,

What void? I don't see any void.

Tom,

I thought you said you picked the Chinese supplier for the low price.
I'm sending software projects to India for the exact same reason.

No void involved. Just "bidness" in a Global Economy.
Did I miss your point?

I think you did. He was talking about importing people to do jobs kept here,
not exporting jobs to other areas.

Different tree, so if you want to compare apples to apples, don't shake the
lemon tree.

Charlie Self
"A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other
way." Mark Twain
http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/m.../business.html