Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Air Conditioner Unit for Mobile Home

On 2011-03-29 01:49:43 -0400, Jerome Kurchel said:

Hi,

Im looking for a Grandair or Goodman package unit air conditioner for
my 28X80 mobile home. Looking to buy one online and have my brother, a
contractor install it. Any advice is appreciated.

Hey J,

Here's a link to a Goodman package unit and I think I saw some
Grandaire units on there too. You looking for a self contained heat
pump? *The other guy answering you said internet charges for shipping
but this company says they ship for free anywhere. Check er out:

http://www.acoverstock.com/complete-...stems/resident...

There's

a couple 14 seer heat pump units on there you might still be able to
get a tax rebate on. Although the big rebate expired and Obama lowered
it to $300 instead of $1500. Oh well, take what you can while you can!

Good luck in your search.

Ricky Levitz
"Repairman Extraordinaire"
Monroe County

They ship for free because they have inflated their prices a bunch.