Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT What does a Tomohawk missile cost?

On Mar 30, 12:05*am, "Robert Green"
wrote:
"Ralph Mowery" wrote in message

m...

"K. Lance" wrote in message

"Ralph Mowery" wrote in message
om...
I have seen it listed from $ 600,000 to $ 1.2 million. *Not sure if the
higher price would include an atomic warhead or if that is just the

high
expolosive version.

Try eBay or Craig's List, I've seen them on there for half the cost.

I am saving my boxtops for one.
Either that or order one from China.

That's not as funny as you think. *If China for any reason had to go to war,
they have tremendous manufacturing capacity (as we had in WWII) to make
weapons. *Right now they're making anti-ship missiles and special "carrier
killer" torpedoes in amounts that are essentially indefensible against.
They're able to do it using former Soviet weapons designers and because they
have mass manufacturing know-how (they got from us!) and cheap labor. *Our
military may not be ready to face a force that can seriously hurt it - we've
been up to our necks fighting goat-herders and suicide bombers, not a
credible national military force. Especially one that wants to prove it
deserves a place at the table of world powers. *Taiwan is where you can
expect WWIII to start, and if we open up any more SOLIC's like Libya, they
may feel the time may never be better to assert control over Taiwan by
military force.

--
Bobby G.

You are right. China is the one to watch. Militarily and
commercially. However they have their own internal troubles. They
nearly own you now.