Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default OT What does a Tomohawk missile cost?

"aemeijers" wrote in message
On 3/29/2011 7:05 PM, Robert Green wrote:
(snip)

ct WWIII to start, and if we open up any more SOLIC's like Libya,

Okay- I (and Google) give up- what does SOLIC mean?

Special Operations/Low Intensity Conflicts - DoD speak for "brush war."

a.. SOLIC - What does SOLIC stand for? Acronyms and abbreviations by ...
Acronym, Definition. SOLIC, Special Operations & Low Intensity Conflict.
SOLIC,
Springs of Life International Christian Centre ...

acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/SOLIC - Cached - Similar

You must have added Libya in your search. It's probably not yet been
branded a SOLIC. Just an odd curiosity that "Springs of Life" chose the
same letters.

--
Bobby G.

--