Posted to alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default OT What does a Tomohawk missile cost?

wrote in message ...

A lot of it is availability. Nobody gets upset about supermarket
redlining.

Some folks do, I recently saw a news story about how few supermarkets are
located in the poor parts of Detroit, it's a fraction of how many there
would normally be in an area with that population. The result is less
availability of healthy foods to the people who live in those areas, and
various activists and politicians are trying to lure more stores into
servicing those areas.

Ever wonder why?

A bunch of reasons suggest themselves, but I've found that it's never wise
to discount the power of human foolishness.