Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default OT What does a Tomohawk missile cost?

wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 13:43:35 -0400, "Robert Green"
wrote:

"harry" wrote in message

stuff snipped

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noam_Ch...olitical_views
Heavy going the latter but a clear thinking American.
His books are all printed an published here in the UK. Not allowed in
America.

Nonsense. I've been reading Noam since college and a course I took in
"transformational grammar." Name one book you think is banned here.

It's
probably on my bookshelf.

Where are you at? The "firemen" will be right over.

Books are disappearing all over the planet without any help from Montag &
crew. Ray had the right idea, just the wrong mechanism. The internet will
kill the printed book, not ignition at 451F.

--
Bobby G.