Mike in Idaho

Default Best three easy improvements to my shop. How about yours?

1) Rearranging my shop so the tablesaw was at the end and not in the middle
(gave me way more room).

2) Hung power cords across the ceiling and dropped down to tool areas (keeps
cables off the floor) -- I know, I know against code, but I have to build a
shed to put my outdoor crap in and then I can make my shop permanent -- I'll
run conduit at that point

3) Snagged a heavy duty table/cabinet with shelves underneath for free and
use it as my assembly table.

3a) Keep my shop clean. Now when I have 30-60 min to spare instead of
looking at a pile of tools everywhere and thinking "That'll take 30-40min
just to clean up and give me space to work" I just start working. Ahh...I
love it -- thanks for the advice Tom Plamman!

Mike

"Rich Stern" wrote in message

What are your best three easy imrpovements?