John Rumm

Default TV points in two rooms

Paul the D wrote:
I have a TV aerial which is feeding one TV, with a very good picture,
in one room. I want to use the same aerial to supply an extra tv/tv
point.

What does the NG recommend with regards to mains powered/indoors
amplifiers/splitters.

Start off with a really good low loss splitter. Something like Labgear
range that CPC do would be fine:-

http://makeashorterlink.com/?M21115466

You will need a pack of twist on F Connectors to stick on the co-ax for
these splitters:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?U26152466

Only if that does not give a good enough picture then add an amplifier
before the splitter.

Remember to use a CT100 type co ax for the best results especially if
you are using digital terrestrial TV.

--
Cheers,

John.