Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT What does a Tomohawk missile cost?

In article ,
Jeff Thies wrote:

For the Ghadaffi forces, much as it was as in WWII, controlling
supply lines and destroying armour decides the fate of those boots on
the ground. They are deeply in trouble, they are melting away rather
than be destroyed in the exposed positions they have to take. Ghadaffi's
home town will be under assault soon enough. These are ideal conditions
to exert air power.

I have been arguing this with my GOP bretheren. In this case, at least
so far, there ARE boots on the ground, just not our boots. There seems
to be a force to fight the Gman as long as we even the odds a bit from
the air. Some say this will be like Bosnia where they tried to do it all
from the air and failed. I don't agree because even in Bosnia there was
no really organized resistance at any level.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke