Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Miklos[_2_] Tony Miklos[_2_] is offline

Default Rid-X for Septic Systems?

On 3/28/2011 12:14 PM, willshak wrote:
stevelangler101 wrote the following:
responding to
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...ms-151523-.htm
stevelangler101 wrote:
I cannot agree with your more. The biosafeone products work unbelievable
well to say the least never seen anything like this before. Read my story
below. I will never doubt again. Don\'t let any other company tell you
they have the same thing either. I first tried the other product
because I
didnt want to spend the money but I am so glad I gave this co. a spin.
Read my blog story:

Original message posted October 2, 2006

To stevelangler101,

Trust me, if you are an intelligent man, posting from that site will
make you appear stupid. If you aren't intelligent, well that's why you
posted from there. Read and study about "usenet" and "newsgroups" give
it a month or so to learn a little. Then find the proper way to post
and you will never let the homeownershrub make you look stupid again.