Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Turning shallow recess - part 3

wrote:
On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 03:00:14 -0600, F. George McDuffee
wrote:

[...]

Very nice work -- thanks for closing the loop.

Thanks.

However, the loop will be closed when I have done a *second* piece in
this contraption. I don't know about you but I find that the dear Lord
gives me a pass with the first attempt at anything and screws me on
the next one :-)

It is amazing how often this holds true. To the point where I now tend
to do two of everything if possible.

I caught a young hobbiest purchasing *one* op-amp at
an electronics shop. I opined that she should buy
five. Two to lose, One to burn up, one to use and
one backup. Luckily she laughed.

--Winston