B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Default Best three easy improvements to my shop. How about yours?

On 06 Feb 2004 04:38:59 GMT, (Rich Stern) wrote:

3) Rolling tool chest. You know, the mechanic's type. Just a low end,
stacking unit from Lowes.

I'm with ya' brother!

Every once and a while, I pick up bottom sections with wheels from
Sears. Add a rubber or wood mat on top, and you have a great shop
assistant. The chests can roll righ to the tools and provide easy
access to router bits, saw jigs, measuring and marking tools, etc...

The most I've ever paid was $175, on sale, for an 8 drawer unit. I'm
up to 4 of them, with one top unit.

Barry