Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Free Technical Books

On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 10:42:12 -0400, "Tom Gardner" w@w wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 27 Mar 2011 14:47:51 -0500, Ned Simmons
wrote:

8 pounds PLC text, motor control voc text, 1987 NEC

I'd like these, Ned.

You have that many tables to level?

Huh? Oh, book under the leg to level the table. Got it.
YOU HEATHEN! BOOKS DON'T GO ON THE FLOOR! And stop eating the covers.
Some people's kids, I swear...

(P.S.......I bought a Kindle for my sister to Guinea pig for me. I
loaded 977 books on it for her. I'm impressed so far, it's WAY cool!
Now, I'll get one. What will happen to dead-tree books?

I'll keep collecting them.

--
If the only prayer you ever say in your whole
life is "thank you," that would suffice.