Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Speed Cameras

Sadly, the "less" people are the ones who either don't know
the law, or don't really give a hoot.

So, I'm driving along at an honest speed, and another driver
unsafely slams me in the butt end. This happened Dec 01,
2010. Totalled my Blazer, and put me in the hospital. As
luck would have it, the fellow in the semi went off the
road, and needed to have his truck winched out.

Plenty of illegal guns out there, but people like me don't
pack heat because of this or that law.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message
On Mar 28, 8:49 am, "Stormin Mormon"

This is similar to the gun debate; laws exist only to
protect you from
people who are less competent and responsible.