Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Cool sight today

On Mar 27, 9:02*pm, Joe wrote:
On Mar 25, 9:30*pm, "Steve B" wrote:

Driving northward past Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada, and coming straight at
us on final southerly approach, a C-130. *Unknown if just a cargo carrier,
or a Spooky, but one big fat slow beautiful airplane. *My wife saw it first
and quipped, "What the hell is that?" *It takes a lot to get her attention.
I just said it was a weapons platform that you would not want looking for
you.

Steve

In the true spirit of home repair topics slightly OT, by all means
Google 'Antonov 225' and get some views of the world's largest
aircraft. Fortunately, used for cargo work as far as we know.

Joe

I thought the "Spruce Goose" was still the world's largest aircraft?