Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Miklos[_2_] Tony Miklos[_2_] is offline

Default OT maneuvering with power

On 3/26/2011 9:50 PM, mm wrote:
On Sat, 26 Mar 2011 18:10:04 -0600, Tony
wrote:

mm wrote:
OT

"Sion, giving you the power to maneuver today's congested cities"

How much power does one need in congested cities!

I thought power was for pulling a boat, a trailer, or going fast!

Hi,
Is the heater good enough to give enough hit in -35F deg. cold winter
with -45F deg wind chill?

I doubt it. But why does wind chill matter if the windows are closed,
and the car isn't sweating?

First,about the car sweating, I used to think they figured humidity and
evaporative cooling in wind chill, but it's not that sophisticated.
I've looked at many wind chill calculators but none that I found ever
factor air humidity or moisture content on the person.

I just found this definition of wind chill.

A wind chill temperature is a calculation of how cold it would have to
be to cause the same rate of heat loss from your skin if there were no
wind blowing. Same goes for cars instead of skin.

I would like to see a *real* wind chill calculator.