Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default OT Thanks, y'all and movin' on

"Don Foreman" wrote

My sweet, gentle Mary would be very proud of me and her kids and mine,
we lot functioning as a family like never before. The generosity,
compassion and quiet strength that has been happening here has been
almost Mary-grade, inspired by Mary's example, and it don't get
better than that.

AND, (if you believe in that sort of thing, I do), you shall all be together
again in another dimension.

My aunt went through an experience like Mary's (add 20+ years of dialysis
and all that goes with it), and I never ONCE heard the woman complain. Mary
sounds like that kind of strong person.

You're off to a good start, and you have a lot of support.

Peace be with you.

Steve