BigWallop

Default TV points in two rooms

"Paul the D" wrote in message
news
I have a TV aerial which is feeding one TV, with a very good picture,
in one room. I want to use the same aerial to supply an extra tv/tv
point.

What does the NG recommend with regards to mains powered/indoors
amplifiers/splitters.

How is the best way to run the cable?

Many thanks

Paul the D
'You're a big man, but you're out of shape. With me it's a full time job.

Now behave yourself.'

If you're getting a good signal in your area, then a proper splitter would
probably do the job well. The DIY shops do two gang Rf sockets which you
can use to take your existing antenna coaxial cable into, then use two fly
leads of normal TV gauge coaxial cable from it to the two tele' sets. Fit
it on the wall with a surface mounted box and off you go.

---
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com