Posted to alt.home.repair
bob bob is offline

Default Noalox experience

On Sat, 26 Mar 2011 18:42:42 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

More spray oil, and more cotton swabs. Some of the grey had
dried, and I had to scrape it out with the top if a small
slotted screw driver. Coat the threads with dielectric
grease, and hope that works better than the grey aluminum
antioxidant Noalox suff.

Not totally "home repair" but hope it's a help to someone
out there.

we hams are pretty familiar with noalox. we use it to ensure
conductivity between elements of beam antennas. ive seenatennas that
have been up in the weather for 30 years and the noalox was still in
good shape