Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default A Plumbing Question....

"Papa Pat" wrote in message
Is there a connector for a washing machine water outlet, that has two
separate water outlets?

One would supply water to the W/M, and the other could be used for an
external water hose like to water down an outside patio on the 2nd
floor of my condo.

A splitter, I guess you might call it.

How does it work?
How do you switch it back and forth?
Is this worth my trouble?
Any leaking to speak of?

I have very little experience with plumbing.

I also am 71yrs. old with bad pain in my hands did you need to know
that? :-)

Thanks for any help. I read this ng all the time...very good advice
given... :-)

Lots of splitters available, most with little control valves, although some
small and hard to work even for young strong fingers. Don't waste your
money on anything but brass, or you might come home one night from bowling
to find a flood.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
www.cabgbypasssurgery.com