Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Cool sight today

"Joe" wrote in message
On Mar 25, 9:30 pm, "Steve B" wrote:
Driving northward past Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada, and coming straight
at
us on final southerly approach, a C-130. Unknown if just a cargo carrier,
or a Spooky, but one big fat slow beautiful airplane. My wife saw it first
and quipped, "What the hell is that?" It takes a lot to get her attention.
I just said it was a weapons platform that you would not want looking for
you.

Steve

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
www.cabgbypasssurgery.com

And this relates to home repair topics just how?

Joe

Joe:

I notice you have taken to task a writer about whether or not a post is on
topic, is spelled correctly, or some other minute detail.

I would like to inform you that the post of Netnanny is already filled. It
is held by Newton Fillmore, in Pacoima, California, although Mr. Fillmore is
currently in a coma, and has been for three years, eight months now. We
just could not bring ourselves to demote him without a proper hearing and
him being present.

Please be advised that there are currently over 500 applicants and wannabes
for the position. That does not include people like yourself who have
broken with protocol and currently act like they are in the cherished
position.

If and when and if ever the post becomes available, you will be required to
write an essay of no longer than 1500 words, single spaced, using the words
there, they're, their, your, you're, and any others you can come up with in
as many incorrect grammatical situations as possible.

You must also describe the difference between "lose" and "loose" in 25 words
or less.

You must also include the reason that gives you the lifelong right to hold
this post, and review the rest of humanity on its daily heretofore
unobserved unsupervised act of Usenet Posting.

Steve
3rd Pooh-Bah and Grand Mucky Muck
of the Society of Netnannies.