Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The German Window Company

chris wrote:
Snip

Chris Kingwell
Managing Director
Chris Kingwell SalesOrganisation Ltd
t/a The German Window Company

So, you feel it necessary to defend yourself vociferously against
something which may or may not have been said in this newsgroup, while
attacking the do-it-yourself ethos of the newsgroup.

You don't give any hint as to what the problem may have been, but seem
to be of the opinion that anyone ordering from you who is either not
formally qualified in building design or who has decided not to employ
such a person for the very good reason that in their opnion they are
capable of running a project without employing one is almost
automatically a problem customer.

Well, I think *I* get the message. Of course, it may not be the message
you want me to get.....

--
Tciao for Now!

John.