Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Deterring wood peckers

One site is even selling balloons with the bird flash ribbon combination.
What a killing they are probably making!

I have heard that CD's, particularly country western and Mormon Tabernacle
Choir music, will deter birds. Just hang on a string, and they are very
reflective, twirling in the breeze. I believe I may try it this year in our
fruit trees. There has to be a use for all those CDs I have accumulated,
and I imagine it would cost about $5 for a truckload if you could find
someone who has a bunch of junk ones.

They are also good for target practice unless you shoot the hole in the
middle.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
www.cabgbypasssurgery.com