Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Check out this guy's homemade table saw!

Robatoy wrote in
:

On Mar 23, 5:00*pm, -MIKE- wrote:

As for the "inherent coefficient of friction based on the weight,"
I'm lmao at that. I've ripped long boards that were bowed and would
push my delta along the concrete and it's pretty darn heavy.

*whispers* psssst..., Mike... you're supposed to plug it in and let
the saw do all the work....
.
.
.
g,d&r

I tried that... I left a pile of wood near the saw and plugged it in.
Even turned it on...

Apparently it didn't work, or the saw decided the wood was already cut
to the exact dimensions I needed anyway. (Don't you hate it when your
project and the saw's project don't match up?)

Puckdropper