Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Meat Plow[_5_] Meat Plow[_5_] is offline

Default Running a PC outside of a computer case

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 19:33:48 +0000, Baron wrote:

Meat Plow Inscribed thus:

On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 21:59:29 +0000, Baron wrote:

D Inscribed thus:

I notice that no one in this whole thread has mentioned taking
suitable precautions against causing damage from static discharge !

And in your opinion, this indicates what?

Ignorance ! An awful lot of the new build failures that I see are from
people who have no understanding of how easy it is to cause damage to
components simply from not being aware that damage can occur during
handling.

So that means since you were the only one to pick up on this that
everyone else in SER is ignorant.

Thanks for expressing your true feelings.

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse