Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Shame: Ignoring Death Threats to Wisconsin Politicians Is MediaBias

On 3/21/2011 1:28 PM, John R. Carroll wrote:
Rich Grise wrote:
John R. Carroll wrote:
Rich Grise wrote:
John R. Carroll wrote:
Rich Grise wrote:
Bill Noble wrote:

hate speech from any side is not acceptable. I don't see why you
think that those who don't swallow the republican hatred will
feel obliged to swallow this hatred.

I'm pretty sure the republicans only hate theft, extortion, and
other institutionalized criminality.

Why then do they do it?

Got facts and figures, or is this just more of the Chicken
Little-style fear-mongering?

WellRich,
You are the one that said "I'm pretty sure the republicans only hate
theft, extortion, and other institutionalized criminality."
Any proof of that?

As much as you have proof of your claims.

LOL
Jack Abramoff went to jail Rich, and Tom Delay is now a convicted felon.
You don't get more Republican than those two.

In my book those two are the best possible examples of republicans.
Lying, crooked, hypocrites, of which you won't find any worse no matter
how hard you look. Those two demonstrated the values of real
republicans. Knowing what kind of people these two are how can anyone
blame me for despising republicans? I don't see how anyone could hold a
positive opinion of either one of those snakes. But I know they do.

Hawke