Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
FBsFinest FBsFinest is offline

Default Anyone Have an Atlas Shaper using Atlas 3 PH Power?

Looks like eBay will be my best source for the motor. I'm a bit
surprised that no one has responded that owns a 3 PH powered shaper.
Either these users are rare or I'm not reaching them. I'm guessing the
manual starter is the harder piece to find so I'm glad I have
something close (maybe exact). 1 PH Atlas motors show up on eBay quite
often so a 3 PH listing should show up - staying optimistic. For now I
have a brand new in the box Baldor that will get me going. The shaper
needs a good cleaning so that will take some time. Maybe by then an
Atlas motor will show up. Thanks for the replies. Gary R.